- 2 cups rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 apples, core removed, coarsely grated with skin on
- 2/3 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 cups strawberries or other berries, fresh or thawed from frozen
- Place oats, sultanas, juice and water in a 2-litre container with a lid.
- Mix to combine, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in apple and yoghurt and top with berries.
LiveLighter® © State of Western Australia 2021, reproduced with permission.