- 1 cup green cabbage, grated
- 1 cup red cabbage, grated
- 1 apple, core removed, coarsely grated with skin on
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 tbs reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 4 slices wholegrain bread
- 100 g skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- In a medium sized bowl, mix green and red cabbage, apple, carrot and coleslaw dressing.
- Arrange shredded chicken on two slices of bread and add the coleslaw salad.
- Top with remaining bread and serve immediately.
LiveLighter® © State of Western Australia 2021, reproduced with permission.