- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 1 tbs ground coriander
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 2 x 400g cans no-added-salt chickpeas
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup frozen green bean
- 1 x 400g can no-added-salt diced tomatoes
- 1 x 165 g can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/3 cups rice (uncooked)
- Cook rice according to packet instructions
- Heat oil in a non-stick frypan or pot and fry onions, garlic and spices for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer with the lid off for 15minutes.
- Serve with rice.
LiveLighter® © State of Western Australia 2021, reproduced with permission.