- 1/2 cup brown rice (uncooked)
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 tbs sultanas
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbs reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2/3 bunch bok choy
- 240 g salmon fillet
- spray olive or canola oil spray
- .Cook rice according to packet instructions (can take around 30 minutes). Once cooked and cooled, add to a large bowl with the capsicum, celery and sultanas.
- To make dressing, combine soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic in a cup. Pour over salad and stir through well.
- Put the bok choy in a microwave-proof dish with a lid (or cling film cover) with a tablespoon of water and cook on HIGH for 2 mins or until tender but still bright green.
- Meanwhile heat a barbeque grill or large non-stick frypan on high. Lightly spray each side of salmon with oil, reduce heat to medium and cook salmon for 3 minutes each side until golden brown and just cooked.
- Serve salmon, bok choy and rice salad together.
LiveLighter® © State of Western Australia 2021, reproduced with permission.