- 4 eggs
- 6 baby potatoes, washed
- 250 g green beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 8 cos lettuce, roughly torn
- 425 g tuna in spring water, drained
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- Place eggs in a small saucepan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 6 minutes, drain and refresh with cold water. Once cool, peel eggs and cut into quarters.
- Place potatoes in a medium-sized saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 8 minutes. Add green beans and simmer for a further 2 minutes until they are bright green and potatoes are tender.
- Drain beans and potatoes and refresh with cold water.
- Cut potatoes in half and add to a large serving bowl with lettuce, tuna, beans, tomatoes and olives, topped with eggs.
- Mix mustard with lemon juice and drizzle over salad.
LiveLighter® © State of Western Australia 2021, reproduced with permission.