- 200g sunflower seeds
- 60g flaxseed
- 100g sesame seeds
- 6 tbsp Macro Gentle Fibre
- 500ml water
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 180c, line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl, leave to stand for 10 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed and the mixture has thickened.
- Spread the mixture as thinly as possible on your baking tray, ensuring the mixture is spread evenly without any holes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Break the crackers up into desired size, serve and enjoy!
Thank you to Silva from Moderate Nutrition Services for this recipe.