Let's get startedand check my eligibility
Your score is
and your risk level is
0 - 5Low
6 - 11Medium
Approximately 1 person in 100 will develop diabetes within 5 years.
Approximately 1 person in 7 will develop diabetes within 5 years.
Approximately 1 person in 3 will develop diabetes within 5 years.
You may be eligible for the Life! program.
Life! has helped over 70,000 Victorians improve their eating habits, physical activity and stress management.
You may still be eligible for the Life! program if you meet one of the criteria below. Contact us to find out how you can enrol today!
You are 18 years or over and have a;
- BMI (Body Mass Index) score of 25 or higher (or 23 if you are of Asian background). Body mass index (BMI) is used to determine whether you are in a healthy weight range for your height.
- waist circumference with the following measurements:
- For women 80cm or larger.
- For men 94 cm or larger (or 90 cm if you are of Asian, South and Central American, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background).
- This video shows how to measure your waist circumference.
and have been diagnosed with one or more of the following;
- heart disease or stroke (e.g. heart attack, arrythmia, angina, heart failure)
- diabetes during pregnancy
- chronic kidney disease
- high cholesterol
- high blood pressure
- high blood glucose levels
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
Or you are;
45 years or over (OR 35 years or over when of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent) and have an Absolute Risk score of 10% or over when referred by a GP clinic