Let's get startedand check my eligibility
Your score is
and your risk level is
0 - 5Low
6 - 11Medium
Approximately 1 person in 100 will develop diabetes within 5 years.
Approximately 1 person in 50 will develop diabetes within 5 years.
Approximately 1 person in 30 will develop diabetes within 5 years.
Approximately 1 person in 14 will develop diabetes within 5 years.
Approximately 1 person in 7 will develop diabetes within 5 years.
Approximately 1 person in 3 will develop diabetes within 5 years.
You may be eligible for the Life! program.
Life! has helped over 70,000 Victorians improve their eating habits, physical activity and stress management.
You may still be eligible for the Life! program if you meet one of the criteria below. Contact us to find out how you can enrol today!
You are 18 years or over and have a;
- BMI (Body Mass Index) score of 25 or higher (or 23 if you are of Asian background). Body mass index (BMI) is used to determine whether you are in a healthy weight range for your height.
- waist circumference with the following measurements:
- For women 80cm or larger.
- For men 94 cm or larger (or 90 cm if you are of Asian, South and Central American, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background).
- This video shows how to measure your waist circumference.
and have been diagnosed with one or more of the following;
- heart disease or stroke (e.g. heart attack, arrythmia, angina, heart failure)
- diabetes during pregnancy
- chronic kidney disease
- high cholesterol
- high blood pressure
- high blood glucose levels
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
Or you are;
45 years or over (OR 35 years or over when of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent) and have an Absolute Risk score of 10% or over when referred by a GP clinic
If you meet one of these criteria, contact us to find out how you can enrol in the Life! program today
You are eligible for the Life! flex pilot program.
Life! flex is a free 20-week program. Our qualified health professionals support you to become more active, eat healthier and improve your wellbeing. This will of diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
With Life! flex, our health professionals will help you to define your health goals. You will use an online tool with videos, quizzes, exercise tips, recipes and much more. Text messages and an online community will support you in your journey and help you to achieve your goals.
Life! flex is a pilot program. While it is based on the regular Life! program, it offers more flexibility. You will be among the first participants to trial this program. Your feedback will ensure that the program provides future participants with the best possible support.
Sorry, you are not eligible for the Life! program.
Please visit the Health Hub to start your healthy living journey.